Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My girls...

As many of you know, I've been off campus now for 6 weeks working on finding folks to partner with my ministry both prayerfully and financially so I can return to campus. The girls I have the priviledge to work with are my continual motivation for working on support, as well as all those who still haven't heard how they too were created to have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ! This week, I was allowed to meet with each of them once to see how they're doing.

Yesterday I met with 3 of them. It was incredibly refreshing to sit down with each of them and hear what God's been doing in their lives. It's a constant reminder that God DOESN'T NEED ME at all. He will and is working in their lives without me. But praise God He allows me to journey alongside of them. Hearing how their Bible Studies are going that they're leading, what God is teaching them, how they're growing, things the Holy Spirit is bringing into the light.... it's so encouraging!

It's apparent God is moving in each of their lives and they are running hard after Him. I am overwhelmed by these girls' maturity and desire for the Lord and for TRUTH! That was just 3 of them! I'm so excited I have 10 more girls to meet with in the next 3 weeks!

God knew I needed this. It was completely given me another "push" of motivation to make the calls, set up appts and invite people to invest in eternity!

Thank you for your prayers and support during this season... it is needed and felt!

Until all have heard,
Lindsey

No comments:

Juicy and Delicious; These are some bite-sized morsels of my life in Sweden.