Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photo a Day, Story a Day

Well hello 2010!
You snuck up on me! It's crazy to think I haven't updated this in 2 1/2 months! I think it has a direct connection between being off campus raising support (ie having more free time) and being back on campus (ie no free time). But I see good in this blog. I love keeping people updated on my life and moreover what God's up to and how I see Him working... He's sweet to do let me in on it, and occasional chooses to use me in small ways for His Glory.

So with that I am setting out with a goal in mind. To blog EVERYDAY for a year.
I know you my readers (reader?) saw the title and can put 2 and 2 together.
I'm going to put a photo I've taken up everyday with a story behind it.

Let's see how long this lasts!


I think with the nasty, gray, windy, rainy day outside it was only natural that I pick this.
I took this photo out in California this summer. I was out there helping staff a summer project with Crusade (in Santa Cruz). We had a day off and headed down the 17-mile drive. It was the most beautiful coastline I've seen in the US. We took tons of pics, it was the perfect day with friends. We ended up in Carmel, CA in a cute fairy tale town. We had delicious italian for dinner and headed down to the beach for one of the
 most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen.
God is so sweet to love on us through moments like these.

2 comments:

Georgina said...

YES!!! Excited about seeing pictures everyday!!!

Ricky said...

Yeah, Santa Cruz!

Juicy and Delicious; These are some bite-sized morsels of my life in Sweden.