Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Addiction- Kayla and Kupono

So here I am over a year later, but feeling like there's alot I'm learning. So much so, I thought this would be a good place to record it. Don't have alot of time tonight, but wanted to at least get the first post up.

If you're a fan of So You Think You Can Dance, you may have seen this. I didn't see it on the show, only through the world of YouTube. But it haunts me and I wanted to share it with whoever comes across here.

To set it up...
The song they are dancing to is "Gravity" by Sara Barilles.
The girl represents someone addicted to something.
The guy represents that something she is addicted to.

I know for me, upon my first time watching it, immediately thought it must be a drug or drinking addiction. But everytime I watch it God reveals more and more possibilities and how everyone, including myself is addicted to something. It could be guys, attention, approval from others, relationships, making people happy, working hard/performance so people will praise you. I wonder after you watch it... what addictions come to your mind....

No comments:

Juicy and Delicious; These are some bite-sized morsels of my life in Sweden.