Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Sis is getting married!

Many of you may know my younger sister, Allison. This summer she got engaged to a great guy, Mike Brooks. The wedding is planned for next summer.

This past weekend all of us (mom, dad, bro, bro's gf, sis, sis' fiance, cousins, etc) all went to boone, nc for Appalachian State's Homecoming. Friday night we had girls' night... pedicures & dinner together. Then on Saturday my sis and her fiance and I set out at 8:15am on to take Engagement Photos. It was super fun! It makes me wanna be a photographer even more so.

I found a great Bed & Breakfast hidden up a random street in Boone. We took most pics there. Then a few downtown at a red brick building and then lastly ended up at the house I found with a fence I liked. Here's a few of my favorites.....














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister looks SO MUCH like you!! LOVE you still have the Swedish Fish blog...please credit the rightful brainstormers:) Hope you are having a great week!

Leigh said...

dcsxYour blog is cute Linz! Your sister and you could be twins...you look so much alike...I forgot how much the two of you look alike. I enjoy reading what the Lord is doing in your life and will check in on your blog to continue to keep up!

Georgina said...

I'm beginning to think we are soul mates! I love photography and I'm hopefully getting a DLSR this Christmas to dive into it a bit more. Right now I'm using an old SLR 35 mm film camera from the late 80s early 90s! I love it!

Juicy and Delicious; These are some bite-sized morsels of my life in Sweden.