Sunday, September 11, 2011

Strangely Normal...

Hey Friends!
I'm excited to get this blog up and running again. I'm getting ready to talk to my parents on skype (after the Lions hopefully pull off a win against the Bucs). Just wanted to let everyone know I've arrived safely in Uppsala, Sweden. Friday was a blur of jet-lag, Saturday was culture night in the town square, and then today was church, seeing old friends and running some errands. Even watched Tangled with my roommate Jenny. I'll go into more detail about all of these things mentioned on another day. I did want to share how strangely normal it feels to be back in a town I haven't lived in for over 3 years. I feel in many ways it's like home here. Memories flooding back, speaking some Swedish (pretty poorly), and connecting with students again. Thankful for this place and these people I get to journey with. 




On Friday afternoon I headed downtown to meet with a friend, Elin. This is what I saw on my walk. Great reminder God is faithful to all He promises. 

No comments:

Juicy and Delicious; These are some bite-sized morsels of my life in Sweden.